Here are my top 10 things to remember about your prospects/customers when creating or selling your products.
- People buy from peoples they Know, Like and Trust.
- Most people won’t pay a penny to prevent a problem or illness but will empty their savings to fix the problem. In other words, Sell Solutions.
- People respond strongly to the following: Fear, Time, Pain, Happiness, Trust, Instant Gratification, Competition, and Power. Remember this when crafting your Ads. For instance, if you sell home security equipment use Fear (the fear of burglars), and if you are a drug company use Time (our pain reliever starts working within minutes).
- The fastest and probably the easiest way to Bond with Anybody is to Find a Common Ground. Once you have bonded with your customers, it is easier to sell to them.
- People like to be treated with Respect. So make your customers feel special regardless of their gender, age, or ethnicity, and they will always look forward to doing business with you.
- Pitch with Logic but Sell with Emotion. According to Zig Ziglar “people don’t buy for logical reasons, they buy for emotional reasons.”
- Sell Yourself before you attempt to sell your product because people are skeptical.
- People Hate being Sold to. So don’t try selling to your prospects in the first minute.
- Curiosity is Inherently Built into Humans. Thus, add some elements of it in your Ad.
- Cover All the Bases in your sales pitch. People are not as smart as you may think, they need all the info you can provide to help them make their purchase decision.
By the way, before you leave we’re currently offering a free consultative session on how to build a behavior based, data driven automated sales prospecting system. This is the future of marketing (marketing 3.0). To book your consultative session click here.