Reach out to businesses in your town or City that target the same type of customer. For example – if you own an auto repair shop reach out to Auto Dealerships. Likewise, if you own a hair salon reach out to cosmetic/beauty shops. The alliance may take the form of an endorsement or a simple cross promotion.
- Auto Dealership & Auto Repair Shop – Dealership can offer its customers 50% Off Oil Change coupon from the auto repair shop. Similarly, the auto repair shop will recommend the dealership to any of its customers in need of a new car.
- Hail Salon & Cosmetic/beauty Shop – both businesses can cross-promote each other’s coupons.
1) Determine prospective alliances both within and outside your customer base.
2) Meet with potential alliance prospects and set up working alliances.
3) Create cross-promotion coupons.
4) Run promotion.
Here is an example of an alliance between Amazon & Atom Movie Ticket
By the way, before you leave we’re currently offering a free consultative session on how to build a behavior based, data-driven automated sales prospecting system. This is the future of marketing (marketing 3.0). To book your consultative session click here.